Sunday, August 22, 2010

Top 25 Occurrences from this Weekend

1) Andy Harp really wanted to ride the merry-go-round









2) Forget the Double Down... this burger has two Krispy Kreme donuts for a bun.









3) These little piggehs were snorgling in the swine barn.









4) Indiana is pretty.












5) Little kitteh versus big doggeh









6) This character from Sherman's March

7) Making completely dairy-free banana honey sorbet with dark chocolate and raspberries









8) Finding my middle school year book









10) And a collection of cartoons I drew in high school. Good to know it wasn't all self-flagellation and bad poetry, as I remember it.









11) Locking my keys in my car with the engine still running. This kindly DePauw police officer who jimmied the lock-- and who, I would like to point out, refused to give me a hug afterwards.












12) Seeing Cho-baby and realizing that she's still as grubby a baby as ever












13) Kappas being put up in the Walden Inn for two weeks while the house is cleaned of an amount of black mold sufficient to declare the place uninhabitable.

14) Shannon's decoration of Laura's door. This may have been the best part of the entire weekend.












15) Making it a Mike's Hard kind of night












16) Pillow talking for hours with the sweetest baby ever to walk on two legs (Baby Snuggle)

17) Watching Robin Hood

18) William Wegman won't stop popping up in conversation

19) Swimming in the Crick with Baby Snuggle









20) These strong young pups who were undertaking acrobatic feats to bathe their enormous dog in the agricultural runoff that is the Crick









21) Finding this little guy in the sand









22) Alex Thompson's swim trunks












23) My muffler falling off in the middle of 465









24) Eating Pizza Hut bread sticks while I contemplated how I would resolve that snafu

25) Momma having an Extreme Chocolate Blizzard ready for me when I finally arrived home from this entire fiasco of a weekend (and the ensuing stomach ache)












1 comment:

Justin (koavf) said...

Hannah,

Would you consider braces again? I think you could bring them back in '11 and do something for the esteem of 13 year-old girls everywhere.

-JAK